Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Complete Foot And Ankle Care of North Texas, P.A.'s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Our toll free number
Complete Foot And Ankle Care
of North Texas, P.A.
3319 Unicorn Lake Blvd, Suite 111
Denton, TX 76210
Tel: (940) 300-3054
Fax: (940) 243-7780
1625 North Grand Avenue
Gainesville, TX 76240
Monday thru Thursday: 8am-5pm
(Closed for Lunch 12pm-1pm)
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in the North Texas area, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our web site. Our scheduling staff will contact you promptly.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier. We have fully compliant electronic insurance claim submission and real time eligibility and adjudication for prompt resolution.
Our team offers the best in service and care. They are skilled and knowledgeable, and take their integral roles as medical staff professionals seriously. We have vetted and chosen team members that are exceptional in their fields of healthcare support staff and administration who have years of experience, proven track record of exemplary standards, and stellar work ethic.
- Treatment that is innovative and cutting edge, as well as conservative options
- Minimal incision surgical techniques
- Diabetic shoes, orthotics, and other durable medical equipment dispensing
- Digital X-Ray and Wound assessment
- Technologically advanced gait scanning for in depth biomechanic analysis
- Fungal nail laser therapy
- MLS Laser Therapy, a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment modality where light is used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote would healing and soft tissue repair
- Illustrative and informative video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Full Service Nail Spa